Monday, February 12, 2007

she's a jar...

I'm listening to that song right now, but it seemed appropriate. I don't know when I'm going to stop. Anyone who's talked to me in the last 2 weeks probably has some idea that I'm kind of in a very self-involved disassociated rambling phase right now. I've been writing like crazy, living out of my purse, my car, and vending machines. I have slept in five different cities in the last 2 weeks, and am quite frankly channeling me at 21 a lot more than I'd like to admit. I don't know when I'm going to slow down, or stop living this day to day messy, messy me. I've been feeling a little restless and temporary lately. It happens every so often where part of me thinks its a good idea to wander city streets, stay up too late smoking, drinking, and waxing philosophical. Then you wake up in a 9 by 6 whitewashed room in brooklyn on Sunday morning, realize you haven't slept in your apartment two days in a row in like 3 weeks, and that you're kind of scared to. I don't know, I think I'm afraid that I'll become complacent if I stop moving.

Anyway... blah, blah, blah. Angsty twenty something quarter life crisis. I'm sorry for every mean thing I've said about Zach Braff. I had a good night. Had dinner with Rob, who keeps me honest. He makes me admit when I'm bullshitting myself. Plus I can be totally weird with him, and he likes to plan, so I don't have to. Seriously, like a walking Zagat guide. Then I went to Out of the Blue for Jme's feature, and read a couple of new pieces, then bought this gorgeous journal that was $40, cuz, did I mention I've been a little impulsive lately? Jme was great. I literally cried. Then we got some drinks, so again, I got home at 1am, because I am becoming irresponsible instead of complacent. Maybe I don't have to pick. Anyway, I have to wear a suit tomorrow, which means I should sleep

No comments: